Yay!! It’s such an honour and surprise to be nominated for the very inspiring blogger award.
A big thank you to machine gun mamma for nominating me! I started this blog as a way for me to keep a record and share all the crafty things I get up to. I’m so happy and encouraged knowing that I have been inspiring to someone else in the blogosphere.
Here are the rules for this award.
1. Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. I have a pretty bad memory.
2. I get very excited by things that are cute!
3. I usually have several projects going at once, but I’ve tried to cut down and only start a new one after finishing one.
4. I’m very sentimental (aka I’m a little bit of a hoarder).
5. Food is very important to me! I love food.
6. I am a homebody just like my mum.
7. Aside from crafts and cooking my other hobby is looking after my fish and my axolotl (Sebastian).
This first few are the blogs of my close friends, friends I’ve known for years. They inspire me with their love, support and with the passion they show for the things that interest them.
Crochet and crafty blogs.